Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Low Choo!!

Oh my sweet Ella Girl. I just had to share a couple of stories about my adorable daughter.

The other night when Eric was bathing the kids he called me to come in there. Ella was holding her Ernie and Elmo tub toys up to her chest and acting like she was nursing them. Like I said - such the little mommy!

While I was driving down the road I heard Ella singing "I low Choo Buddy" (I love you Buddy). I looked in the rearview mirror and she was holding his hand and swinging it back and forth. They both were grinning from ear to ear.

How did I get so lucky???

2 comments:

Amy said...

SOOO sweet! I cannot wait to hold them all again!

Carla said...

Oh my goodness! Eric and Steph, I am so glad I found your blog, but now I have gotten nothing done all night updating myself on the Greer household. First of all, Ethan is totally little Eric. It's unbelievable how much he looks like him. And sorry Steph, but Ella is little Amy! I'm thinking Matthew is truly yours ;). Jack does the same "No, no, no" the whole time he is doing something wrong. I cracked up when I read that about the twins. Also, at 17 months, he is officially 5 pounds heavier than your 2-year olds! What a chunk! I hope to see everyone soon, but until then, I'll just keep on reading!