Thursday, October 2, 2008

In one week.....

In one week and roughly an hour we finally get to meet our baby boy! My C Section is scheduled for next Thursday at 7:30 am. We still simply cannot believe we are making it all the way to the end. I think the next week will be one of the longest in my life : )

We are going to focus the next week on getting ready for Peanut and enjoying our last days as a family of 4. I have asked Mimi and Papa to babysit on Friday night so Eric and I can go to dinner by ourselves for the last time in probably a few months. And I think a trip to the zoo is in order this weekend with the kids!

By the way......nearly 38 weeks now......running around after the kids......shhh even picking them up......walking about an hour each day.....eatin Mexican food.....and still not dilated a bit!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy your dinner out...and the zoo!

I'm so glad we'll get to meet him when he's brand-new!

Anonymous said...

Checking in on you daily! Can't wait until Thursday. Enjoy your last week of full nights sleep!