Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day!!



All week we have been looking forward to the "big snow" that was forecasted for Thursday. All Ethan could talk about was snowballs and Ella couldn't wait to make her Princess Snowman. As we got closer and closer the inches got smaller and smaller. We got maybe half an inch and a lot of ice on the roads. It is enough for the kids to want to play in, but not enough to do much in. Never the less, we still spent 30 minutes bundling up to go play in the snow for about 10 minutes.



No Princess Snowman, but my angel made some snow angels! Poor thing had to do them on the sidewalk because there wasn't enough you could see on the grass!









Ethan considered doing a snow angel but he had more sense than to lay in wet snow in 20 degree weather!








"Help I have fallen and I can't get up because my Mommy has me bundled up so much!!!"

No comments: